SR400 1986 ‘Chocolate’
Had this bike for over a year. I imported from Japan and we did a ground up rebuild.
- Frame Powdercoated.
- Bearings replaced.
- New Dunlop K80 tyres (front extra sticky variety)
- Posh Speedo
- Mostyn Triple Tree Bridge
- Mostyn IndIndicators Bar End Mirrors
- Clip on Handlebars
- Mostyn CNC fork seal covers and fork tops
- Aftermarket light
- Custom made light brackets
- Lucas taillight
- Mostyn Black Cafe Racer Seat
- Beston Grips
- Airbox removed
- Airpod filter installed and carb tune to suit
- Aftermarket exhaust JMCA approved (under 95 decibels so Australian approved as well)
This bike is a pleasure to ride. It handles well and starts easily. Anyone who knows the SR’s would know they are a kick start only bike so it’s important to buy a reliable one. It is LAMS approved and comes with the import approval.
We transport our bikes with Paul Barker Motorcycle Transport. They pick up and drop off door to door. The bikes are always undercover and fully insured. Once a fortnight PBMT pick up from our workshop so get in touch if you require information on dates etc.
- Brisbane to Sydney: $400
- Brisbane to Melbourne:$500
- Brisbane to Perth:$600
- Brisbane to Tasmania: $900