ACEWELL 1500 Speedometer
The ACE-1500 is ideal for bikes without a 12V battery.
Great for maintenance scheduling, engine timing, ride time, max speed, ave speed, max RPM and much more.
- Features: – 100% Waterproof – Powered by an internal CR2032 battery – Optional tachometer scales of 10,000rpm or 20,000rpm. – Built-in shift warning and temperature warning LED indicators.
- Fuel gauge includes 100, 250 and 510 Ohm options for fuel sender input resistance, as well as fuel gauge off mode
- Additional low fuel warning light – Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal memory
- Allows end user to adjust odometer when the odometer is less than 30 km to ensure correct set up
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- ADR approved for road use Functions: – Bar Tachometer 500-10,000RPM, or 1,000-20,000RPM
- Digital Tachometer 100-10,000RPM or 100-20,000RPM
- Max RPM – Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Ride Timer 0-9999 hours (begins with movement)
- Engine timer 0-9999 hours (begins with engine running)
- Total Hours 0-9999 hours
- Bar Fuel Meter 0-7 bars Specifications
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts Kit Includes:
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO)
- Loom extension – Speed sensor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram Power Consumption: Provides 200 hours of riding, or 416 days of standby time. If ridden 2 hours each day, the battery would last for 81 days. Replacements batteries are commonly available on Supermarket shelves. Can also be connected to the 12V power supply for bikes that have a battery.
Dimensions: 108mm x 56mm x 23mm